How to Configure PayPal Payments for WordPress
This article describes how to set up PayPal payments for a WordPress site using the WooCommerce extension. This configuration enables you to process customer payments securely and help ensure PCI compliance.
This article assumes that you have already installed the WooCommerce plugin for WordPress.
Configuring Paypal Payments
After you install the WooCommerce extension, you can configure PayPal payments for your store. To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click WooCommerce, and then click Settings.
- Click the Checkout tab.
- Under Payment Gateways, locate PayPal, and then click Settings.
- Under Enable/Disable, confirm that the Enable PayPal standard check box is selected.
- In the Title text box, specify the title text you want to appear for the PayPal option during checkout.
- In the Description text box, specify a description to appear when customers select PayPal as their payment method during checkout.
- Specify the remaining payment, shipping, and gateway testing options, and then click Save changes.
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes how to enable and disable pingbacks and trackbacks on a WordPress site....
This article describes how to update database configuration settings in WordPress. You may need...
This article describes how to install and configure the EWWW Image Optimizer plugin for...
This articles describes how to resolve a problem that may occur when you try to add images to a...
This article describes how to install and configure a bbPress forum on a WordPress site. With the...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution