How to install and configure the ManageWP plugin
This article describes how to install the ManageWP plugin for WordPress. ManageWP enables you to manage multiple WordPress sites from one location.
Note: ManageWP is a WordPress plugin. You must install WordPress on your site before you can install ManageWP.
To install the ManageWP plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click Plugins.
- Click Add New.
- In the Search text box, type managewp, and then click Search Plugins.
- In the Name column, locate ManageWP Worker, and then click Install Now.
- Click OK to confirm the installation.
- After WordPress finishes installing the plugin, click Activate Plugin.
After you install the ManageWP plugin, you must add at least one WordPress site to a ManageWP account. Currently you can manage up to four WordPress sites for free.
If you have not created a ManageWP account yet, visit https://managewp.com to do so. Follow the instructions to configure ManageWP to work with your WordPress sites.
Was this answer helpful?
As your site traffic increases and you add additional content, your site may begin to slow down...
You can add subscribers directly to a MailChimp mailing list from WordPress. This article...
This article describes how to update a WordPress site manually. There are also other ways to...
This article discusses several ways you can use Google Analytics with a WordPress site. USING...
This article describes how to update database configuration settings in WordPress. You may need...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution