This article describes how to install the ManageWP plugin for WordPress. ManageWP enables you to manage multiple WordPress sites from one location.
Note: ManageWP is a WordPress plugin. You must install WordPress on your site before you can install ManageWP.
To install the ManageWP plugin, follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click Plugins.
- Click Add New.
- In the Search text box, type managewp, and then click Search Plugins.
- In the Name column, locate ManageWP Worker, and then click Install Now.
- Click OK to confirm the installation.
- After WordPress finishes installing the plugin, click Activate Plugin.
After you install the ManageWP plugin, you must add at least one WordPress site to a ManageWP account. Currently you can manage up to four WordPress sites for free.
If you have not created a ManageWP account yet, visit https://managewp.com to do so. Follow the instructions to configure ManageWP to work with your WordPress sites.