How to View Disk and Bandwidth Usage Information in cPanel
VIEWING DISK USAGE INFORMATION
cPanel's Disk Space Usage page enables you to see how much disk space your account's directories and databases are occupying. You can view the information in bar graph format, and you can also sort directories by name and disk space usage.
Note: You can use cPanel's File Manager to view disk usage information for individual files.
To view information about your account's disk usage, follow these steps:
1. In the Files section of the cPanel home screen, click Disk Space Usage:
2. Bar graphs appear that show relative disk usage by directory.
Note: If there are a lot of files and directories in your account, it may take a few minutes for cPanel to calculate all of the disk usage information.
3. Beneath the bar graphs, you can view disk usage by directory, in both megabytes (MB) and bytes (there are 1048576 bytes in 1 megabyte):
4. You can sort disk usage information in two ways:
- To sort by directory name, click name.
- To sort by size, click disk usage.
Note: Sorting by size is an excellent way to quickly determine which of your directories are taking up the most disk space.
5. You can also navigate through the directory hierarchy to view disk usage information for subdirectories:
- To view a subdirectory, click the + icon next to the parent directory's name.
- To hide a subdirectory, click the - icon next to the parent directory's name.
VIEWING BANDWIDTH USAGE INFORMATION
To view information about your account's bandwidth usage, follow these steps:
- In the Metrics section of the cPanel home screen, click bandwidth:
2. Bar graphs appear that show relative bandwidth usage by 24 hours, past week and past year.
3. Beneath the bar graphs, you can view bandwidth usage by months:
Was this answer helpful?
This article describes how to use cPanel to configure a web page to redirect to a different web...
This article describes how to use the virus scanner in cPanel to scan your account files for...
This article describes how to use cPanel to configure custom MIME types for your web site. MIME...
Every Inspedium Web Hosting Plan comes with CPanel as the hosting control panel. You can access...
This article describes how to configure addon domains and parked domains in cPanel....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution